Not able to access desktop/server/station console for Red Hat Online Learning course
- Can not view online training material, the running console screen appears to be blank.
- Not able to start the desktop and server console from the browser after login to ROL.
- Unable to access the training VM (Virtual Machine) workstation for the ROL(ROLE) class.
- Virtual machine on ROL environment have blank consoles.
- Trouble connecting to station in ROLE training course.
- Getting below error messages while starting the machines or machine stuck with below messages,
rfb_state_change failed --> disconnected (undefined) rfb_state_change connect --> failed (Server disconnected (code: 1006)) rfb_state_change failed --> connect (undefined)
- Desktop and Server VMs attempt to boot but seem to hang on network.
- Lab Environment: "white box/screen" under system buttons.
- Red Hat Enterprise Linux 5/6/7
- Windows OS
- Red Hat Online Learning 1.0
Subscriber exclusive content
A Red Hat subscription provides unlimited access to our knowledgebase, tools, and much more.