- Newly installed system with SAN devices attached fails to detect file system(s) at boot time. During reboot the logical volumes or file systems on the SAN are not accessible.
- During boot, system is not able to mount file systems and goes into single user mode forcing us to comment them on fstab due to some SAN devices not being present.
- Red Hat Enterprise Linux 8
- Red Hat Enterprise Linux 7
- Shared Storage (ISCSI, SAN)
Subscriber exclusive content
A Red Hat subscription provides unlimited access to our knowledgebase of over 48,000 articles and solutions.