- Red Hat OpenShift Service on AWS (ROSA)
- Will Red Hat inform the customer before these periodic checks?
- Do these checks affect the user's workload? If not, on what basis is it judged that there is no impact?
- The customer would not be notified as it has no impacts on their environments.
- There are no impacts to customer workloads as both Penetration testing and Vulnerability management activities are conducted on demonstrative clusters running the most recent stable version of ROSA and not on any customer clusters or environments.
- Red Hat OpenShift Service on AWS
This solution is part of Red Hat’s fast-track publication program, providing a huge library of solutions that Red Hat engineers have created while supporting our customers. To give you the knowledge you need the instant it becomes available, these articles may be presented in a raw and unedited form.