Unable to create a sample workspace in spite of specifying storage class in CheCluster
- Unable to create a sample workspace with the error message below:
Detected unrecoverable event FailedScheduling: 0/5 nodes are available: 5 pod has unbound immediate PersistentVolumeClaims. preemption: 0/5 nodes are available: 5 Preemption is not helpful for scheduling..
- In my CheCluster, I've set
spec: devEnvironments: defaultNamespace: template: <username>-devspaces storage: perUserStrategyPvcConfig: storageClass: some-storage-class perWorkspaceStrategyPvcConfig: storageClass: some-storage-class pvcStrategy: per-user
- Using "Import from Git" works fine
- Red Hat OpenShift Container Platform 4.10+
- Red Hat OpenShift Dev Spaces 3.2+
Subscriber exclusive content
A Red Hat subscription provides unlimited access to our knowledgebase, tools, and much more.