- How do we monitor the rpc slot usage? Do one of the
/proc/net/rpc/nfs*files show this? Does one of the stat (e.g.
nfsstat) have a way of showing that? Would this require systemtap?
- Is there a way to monitor the backlog of NFS rpc commands?
- Is there any way to change the slot table entries for RPC commands?
- Red Hat Enterprise Linux 6
- Red Hat Enterprise Linux 7
- Red Hat Enterprise Linux 8
- NFS client
Subscriber exclusive content
A Red Hat subscription provides unlimited access to our knowledgebase of over 48,000 articles and solutions.