- Please explain the differences between the below error messages I'm receiving when querying non-existent tables.
- If I run a query 'SELECT * FROM MyProc' i.e. without a model/schema name, I get the following:
Error: Remote org.teiid.api.exception.query.QueryValidatorException: User <user@teiid-security> is not entitled to action <READ> for 1 or more of the groups/elements/procedures. SQLState: 50000 ErrorCode: 0
- But if I run a query 'SELECT * FROM xyz' i.e. an object that does not exist, I get the following:
Error: Remote org.teiid.api.exception.query.QueryResolverException: Group does not exist: xyz SQLState: 50000 ErrorCode: 0
- Is there a reason why the error is different?
- JBoss Enterprise Data Services (JBEDS) 5.2
Subscriber exclusive content
A Red Hat subscription provides unlimited access to our knowledgebase, tools, and much more.