- In Prod server we are experiencing issue with Apache. Even when we gracefully stop apache, it leaves semaphore processes behind, so when Apache starts, it will start spawning 100+ threads, causing CPU high load. We have identical Apache setup in our pre-prod environment and it does not have any such issues. We would like to know why Semaphore process is not removed when we stop apache.
- Red Hat Enterprise Linux (RHEL)
- Red Hat Software Collections (RHSCL)
- Red Hat JBoss Core Services (JBCS)
- Apache Web Server (httpd)
Subscriber exclusive content
A Red Hat subscription provides unlimited access to our knowledgebase, tools, and much more.