- Customer is maintaining custom local packages.
- They are having issues with a package refusing to update due to what rpm says are conflicting files.
- They see complaints such as:
file /usr/share/man/man3/nvmlUtilization_t.3.gz from install of nvidia-tdk-5.319.43-0.x86_64 conflicts with file from package nvidia-tdk-3.304.5-0.ch5.1.x86_64
- In the above they are trying to update from nvidia-tdk-3.304.5-0.ch5.1.x86_64 to nvidia-tdk-5.319.43-0.x86_64.rpm
- They are seeing this with both yum and rpm on 6.4 and 6.5
- Red Hat Enterprise Linux 6
- Custom local package.
Subscriber exclusive content
A Red Hat subscription provides unlimited access to our knowledgebase, tools, and much more.