- I am getting the following error in the Console when trying to view the JBoss server data.
The agent reported the following error on its last attempt (9/23/11, 10:25:03 AM, CDT) to connect to this resource: Failed to start component for resource Resource[id=10060, type=JBossAS Server, key=/opt/jboss/jboss-eap-5.0/jboss-as/server/default, name=jboss-host default, parent=jboss-host, version=5.0.1]. For more details, see the stack trace. Please make sure that the managed resource is running and that its connection properties are set correctly.
- JON UI reports that the last attempt to connect to a resource failed even though resource is available.
- JBoss Operations Network (JON) 2.4.1
- JBoss Enterprise Application Platform (EAP) 5.1.0
- JBoss Application Server (AS) 5 plug-in for JON
- JBoss AS resource page ( <JBoss AS resource> -> Overview -> Summary)
Subscriber exclusive content
A Red Hat subscription provides unlimited access to our knowledgebase of over 48,000 articles and solutions.
- Red Hat JBoss Operations Network
Welcome! Check out the Getting Started with Red Hat page for quick tours and guides for common tasks.