- In my cluster, starting or stopping a service with a large number of fs resources takes a long time.
- One service group has 245 ext4 filesystems (exported out to 3 subnets). It is taking over 17 minutes to start the resource group, which seems unreasonable.
- Red Hat Enterprise Linux (RHEL) 6 with the High Availability Add On
- A High Availability cluster utilizing
resource-agentsprior to release
- A service containing a large number of
Subscriber exclusive content
A Red Hat subscription provides unlimited access to our knowledgebase, tools, and much more.