- Can a mirrored mirror log be created for LVM Mirrors in Red Hat Enterprise Linux Cluster nodes ?
- Does Red Hat have best mirror log strategies when clustered mirrored logical volumes are created ?
- Attempts to create the mirrored mirror logs will result in the following:
lvcreate -L 4.5G vg1 -m1 -n lv1 /dev/mapper/lv[AB] --mirrorlog mirrored /dev/mapper/lm[AB] Log type, "mirrored", is unavailable to cluster mirrors
- Red Hat Enterprise Linux Server 5 (with the High Availability and Resilient Storage Add Ons)
- Red Hat Enterprise Linux Server 6 (with the High Availability and Resilient Storage Add Ons)
- Logical Volume Management
Subscriber exclusive content
A Red Hat subscription provides unlimited access to our knowledgebase of over 48,000 articles and solutions.