- Unable to access data on guest RHEL6.1 system.
- With guest stopped, the following commands were used from the host system to attempt to access the data on the guest system:
- kpartx -a /var/lib/libvirt/images/RHEL6.img: this did not show any output of partitions on the image
- vgscan: did not show any volume groups from the guest
- lvs: did not show any logical volumes from the guest
- Red Hat Enterprise Linux 6
Subscriber exclusive content
A Red Hat subscription provides unlimited access to our knowledgebase of over 48,000 articles and solutions.