Which version release is related to the maintenance release section in the Red Hat OpenStack 13 Release Notes?
- In the RHOSP 13 Release Notes documentation, the Release Information section only shows the maintenance release dates for each enhancement. How can one matches the zstream version with the maintenance release dates?
- It would be better to have a public GA version number for every RHOSP maintenance release in order to track all packages versions included in that specific release.
- To have the release versions would enable to sync Red Hat Satellite repositories to that specific version and not the most recent one, in order to keep all deployments identical.
- Tracking the release versions would allow to track either third-party products compatibility to that specific version (e.g. Requiring a formal check by third party vendors, when the maintenance release includes major updates).
- If the release versions are stated in the specific topics of the documentation, that would surely make a lot easier for support teams when discussing release/maintenance issues.
- Red Hat OpenStack Platform (RHOSP)
Subscriber exclusive content
A Red Hat subscription provides unlimited access to our knowledgebase, tools, and much more.