- Call time statistics of Enterprise Java Bean (EJB) stateless session beans will mess up after some load
- Invoking View Method Statistics Operation on a EJB returns unexpected results
- Instead of showing correct numbers for the different methods, I now just have a big number in Min Invocation Time
- Call time statistics on an EJB stateless session bean shows strange values when some load has been pushed on it
- Subsequent calls to View Method Statistics of an EJB returns 0 for Count, Total Time, and Max Invocation Time and 9223372036854775807 for Min Invocation Time
- JBoss Operations Network (JON) 2.4.1
- JBoss Application Server (AS) 5.x Plug-In -
- JBoss Enterprise Application Platform (EAP) 5.1
- Enterprise Java Beans (EJB) 2, 2.1, 3
- Invocation of the View Method Statistics operation for an EJB -
View Method Statistics
Subscriber exclusive content
A Red Hat subscription provides unlimited access to our knowledgebase of over 48,000 articles and solutions.
- Red Hat JBoss Operations Network
Welcome! Check out the Getting Started with Red Hat page for quick tours and guides for common tasks.