- We have requirement of deleting the file from shared location after caching the data through Materialization Processes.
- So here is the sequence of events that happens and we noticed that materialization job fails with error message that could not find the file even though file exists.
- SAP system places the file into shared folder by 11 pm
- MetaMatrix Materialization process runs @ 12.00 AM to cache the data and then delete the file from shared location.
- We noticed that even though SAP system places the file by 11 pm, MetaMatrix materialization process fails often with error that could not find a file. Then, if we stop and restart connector binding and then kicking off MV job manually runs fine.
- MetaMatrix Enterprise Server 5.5.4
- MetaMatrix Text File Connector
Subscriber exclusive content
A Red Hat subscription provides unlimited access to our knowledgebase, tools, and much more.