- Is not possible to execute introspection using UEFI during a new Openstack 13 installation.
When opening the iDrac console the following error appear:
"No more network devices"
- Changed the boot mode from "UEFI" to "Legacy Bios" and the introspection completes without errors.
- Executed the introspection using UEFI and the other nic (the integrated LOM), the same error happens.
- Tried to apply the procedure described in the paragraph "Resolution" of this solution https://access.redhat.com/solutions/4962461, the error remains the same.
- Red Hat Openstack Platform (RHOSP) 13z8
- Using a Satellite Content View.
- The servers used are "DELL PowerEdge R640" with the following NICs:
- Intel(R) Ethernet 10G 4P X710/I350 rNDC: ( Integrated LOM )
- Intel(R) Ethernet Converged Network Adapter X710: SLOT 1
Subscriber exclusive content
A Red Hat subscription provides unlimited access to our knowledgebase of over 48,000 articles and solutions.