- Bundle is wiping out the contents of the modules directory in EAP server.
- Deployed bundle clears out the content of the modules/ directory although this folder is declared in rhq:ignore command.
- The lack of the wildcard in the directory names in rhq:ignore command wipes out the content of the declared directory.
- Red Hat JBoss Operations Network (JON) 3.1.2
- Bundle deployed with recipe - deploy.xml containing:
<rhq:ignore> <rhq:fileset> ... <include name="modules"/> <include name="standalone"/> ... </rhq:fileset> </rhq:ignore>
Subscriber exclusive content
A Red Hat subscription provides unlimited access to our knowledgebase of over 48,000 articles and solutions.