- In RHEV environment VRRP (Virtual Router Redundancy Protocol) packets send from VM are not passing the bridge the virtual machine (VM) is attached.
- The packets are sent between two VMs, attached to the same bridge
- tcpdump proves that the packets are reaching the first VM's virtual interface but no advertisements are coming in on the second VM.
- It appears the packets are getting lost in the bridge VM is attached.
- Red Hat Enterprise Virtualization Manager 3.1, 3.2
Subscriber exclusive content
A Red Hat subscription provides unlimited access to our knowledgebase, tools, and much more.