- What are possible options can be used to start JBoss EAP 6 server instance ?
- How to set up a custom location for the domain.xml file under
- How to run different domain if i run
domain.sh. We are using JBoss EAP 6.1.0 version I created two domains like
domain2on same machine. Default
domainis running if i run
./domain.sh. I want to be run domain2 if i run
./domain.shwith out passing any other parameters like
base.dirthrough the command line. What file we need to modify and where we want to change in
- I'm using
domain.sh -Djboss.server.base.dir=/jboss/path ......to startup JBoss, but seems the parameter is not picked up.
- How to enable the system properties with –D option in jboss EAP 6?
- Red Hat JBoss Enterprise Application Platform (EAP)
Subscriber exclusive content
A Red Hat subscription provides unlimited access to our knowledgebase of over 48,000 articles and solutions.