- How to configure pre-migration playbook to copy configuration of the NICs and disks of Windows guest during migration?
- When we tried to migrate the Windows VMs from VMware (source) to Red Hat ( target), the migration operation completed successfully and VMs come up . But the VMs lost the Static IP ( which was assigned at source). There was no IP assigned when we login to the migrated VMs .
- IMS not migrating the static IP even after installing the RHV guest tools on Windows guest.
- Windows VM migration from VMware to RHV does not migrate Static IP although migration is successful
- Red Hat CloudForms 5.0
- Infrastructure Migration Solution (IMS)
- Red Hat Virtualization 4.3
- VMware 6.7
Subscriber exclusive content
A Red Hat subscription provides unlimited access to our knowledgebase, tools, and much more.