- In EDS, if the file is not available, the Data source is active since it is only looking for the directory and noticed that even directory specified in the data source is not exist, data source is still active which is causing two issues:
- Materialization job swaps to empty table
- Users running query in real-time to file source will get blank records but users will not know whether there is truly no records in the file or no records due to file does not exist.
- Is there a way to check automatically for file exists or not and fail the materialization job or clients running the query agains the file data source in real-time?
- Red Hat JBoss Data Services (EDS) 5.3.1
- EDS Text File Translator
Subscriber exclusive content
A Red Hat subscription provides unlimited access to our knowledgebase of over 48,000 articles and solutions.