- Network daemons (sshd for example) are not able to receive any data.
- User is not able to ssh into the server with following symptoms:
- No error message is returned.
- ssh session just hangs.
- Strace of the session is empty.
sshd process(es) on the affected server is consuming all CPU resources
This behaviour do not affect only ssh but also sendmail for example.
- Red Hat Enterprise Linux (RHEL) 7
Subscriber exclusive content
A Red Hat subscription provides unlimited access to our knowledgebase, tools, and much more.