- Is it possible to deploy a fully private OpenShift 4 cluster on Azure using IPI method?
- How to deploy a fully private Openshift 4 cluster based on Azure using IPI method?
- Installing OCP 4.3 as private cluster in Azure using IPI installer following the documentation Installing a private cluster on Azure creates public components:
- two public load balancers with
- two public IP addresses
- The above results in that either:
- the cluster is not as private as expected by reading the documentation or
- fails to complete the installation
- Red Hat Openshift Container Platform (RHOCP, OCP)
- IPI installer
- Azure as cloud provider
Subscriber exclusive content
A Red Hat subscription provides unlimited access to our knowledgebase of over 48,000 articles and solutions.