Getting "disk quota exceeded" issue in OpenShift Online
When we ssh to the application and check the disk usage it shows, there are many large files inside :
There are large server logs and JBoss tmp,data directories are consuming heap space.
Cleaning Git history on Openshift gears.
- How to clean git history on Openshift.
- How to reduce the size / clear history on the gear git repository?
- Cleaning and Maintaining Gears Local git Repo
- Is there any tools and procedures to reduce the git repository size on the gear, e.g. trim the history
- OpenShift Online
- OpenShift Enterprise
- JBoss Enterprise Application Platform (EAP)
Subscriber exclusive content
A Red Hat subscription provides unlimited access to our knowledgebase of over 48,000 articles and solutions.
Welcome! Check out the Getting Started with Red Hat page for quick tours and guides for common tasks.