- Keycloak signs the SAML AuthN requests with a self-signed certificate that is rejected by the external SAML IdP due an unknown certificate signed authority
- Unable to configure Keycloak to issue SAML requests with a trusted certificate from a recognized certificate authority
- Red Hat Single Sign-On (RH-SSO)
- SAML Identity Provider Brokering
- External 3rd-Party SAML IdP
- Trusted Certificate Authority
Subscriber exclusive content
A Red Hat subscription provides unlimited access to our knowledgebase of over 48,000 articles and solutions.