- When the replication failed and the following message was output and the replication was not retried.
- Could you please let us know whether this is proper behavior?
"syncrepl_entry: rid=002 be_modify failed (20)"
- In addition, is this message output after the first replication fails? Or, is it output after failing all retries of the replication?
- Red Hat Enterprise Linux 6 Update 2 GA
- Package Version: openldap-2.4.23-20.el6-x86_64
Subscriber exclusive content
A Red Hat subscription provides unlimited access to our knowledgebase of over 48,000 articles and solutions.