- In a multi-tenant environment it is not possible to scrape metrics per namespace using the OLM Operator
- A first feature that would be already helpful would be the ability to have kube-state-metrics configured on a per namespace level by default. This would already expose a lot of metrics that the customer could use.
- Would be possible to put some kind of proxy in front of the cluster level prometheus, and allow each namespace to scrape their metrics in a federated fashion.
- This proxy has to be smart to only allow metrics for a given namespace.
- Red Hat OpenShift Container Platform(OCP) 4.x
Subscriber exclusive content
A Red Hat subscription provides unlimited access to our knowledgebase of over 48,000 articles and solutions.