- Trying to migrate the application from Websphere to JBoss EAP 6.3. we are facing several issues with the existing Hibernate Entity classes. The issues like usage of Composite Primary Key classes, etc.
- How to migrate applications from Websphere to JBoss Enterprise Application Platform (EAP). Is there any high level technical steps for the application migration.
- Is there any migration guide which help in migrating the files ibm-application-bnd.xmi and ibm-application-ext.xmi i.e., Websphere to JBoss specific?
- Are there any migration tools we can use to migrate our applications from Websphere to JBoss?
- While migrataing the application from Websphere to JBoss EAP 6 facing several issues with the existing Hibernate Entity classes. The issues like usage of Composite Primary Key classes.
- Do it need to regenerate the Hibernate entity classes before we migrate the application to JBoss ??
- Also by using JBoss Developer Studio for development and tried to generate new Hibernate Entities using JBoss Developer Studio but it not successful it is throwing Driver Incompatibility issue. Which version of DB2 JDBC driver we have to use?
- Red Hat JBoss Enterprise Application Platform
Subscriber exclusive content
A Red Hat subscription provides unlimited access to our knowledgebase of over 48,000 articles and solutions.