- How can SELinux be disabled or set to permissive mode at boot?
- How can we temporarily prevent SELinux from entering enforcing mode during the boot process?
System hunged after running the latest updates. Selinux is set to permissive.
Messages shown during boot up:
"***Warning -- SELinux targeted policy relabel is required.
*** Relabeling could take a very long time, depending on file
*** system size and speed of hard drives.
*/sbin/setfiles set context /etc/resolv.conf ->system_u:object_r:net_conf_t failed:'Operation not permitted' "
- Red Hat Enterprise Linux 5
- Red Hat Enterprise Linux 6
- Red Hat Enterprise Linux 7
Subscriber exclusive content
A Red Hat subscription provides unlimited access to our knowledgebase of over 48,000 articles and solutions.