- CAC card emulation doesn't work with ActivClient from within a Windows KVM guest.
- ActivClient doesn't accept emulated smartcards in upstream qemu.
- ActivClient (7.0) complains the card is not supported or that it does not comply with any of the known profiles.
- Red Hat Enterprise Linux (RHEL) 6
- ActivClient 6.2, 7
- US Government issued Common Access Card (CAC)
- Microsoft Windows
Subscriber exclusive content
A Red Hat subscription provides unlimited access to our knowledgebase of over 48,000 articles and solutions.