- Kernel installation updates are not reflecting to
/boot/grub/grub.conf(RHEL 5,6) or
- cannot see entries for latest kernel version in grub, even though kernel was installed
- After updating a server, the old kernel is still booted instead of the new one.
- How to rebuild grub2.cfg boot file?
- How to recreate or refresh grub2.cfg boot menu file?
- Red Hat Enterprise Linux 5
- Red Hat Enterprise Linux 6
- Red Hat Enterprise Linux 7
Subscriber exclusive content
A Red Hat subscription provides unlimited access to our knowledgebase, tools, and much more.