- As we know, the VxLAN and NVGRE features is the new technology for virtualization OS. So far we got a switch which has hardware that supports VxLAN and NVGRE feature. How should we validate the VxLAN feature under RHEL6.4?
- Is VxLAN and NVGRE tunnelling protocols are supported for KVM guests or RHOS?
- Red Hat Enterprise Linux 7
- Red Hat Enterprise Linux 6
- VxLAN - Virtual Extensible Local Area Network
- NVGRE - Network Virtualization using Generic Routing Encapsulation
- KVM or Red Hat OpenStack virtualization
Subscriber exclusive content
A Red Hat subscription provides unlimited access to our knowledgebase, tools, and much more.