- Red Hat Satellite 6.6
- After upgrading to Red Hat Satellite 6.6 the variable
foreman_paramsis undefined when using job templates for ansible.
foreman_paramsvariable is not available with Red Hat Satellite 6.6 anymore in order to consider this feature request.
- Prior to Red Hat Satellite 6.6:
- Post Red Hat Satellite 6.6:
- Following is how a playbook will look like that was used to fetch the
remote_execution_ssh_keysvariable as a part of
foreman_paramshash group earlier:
--- - hosts: all tasks: - name: Print Remote Execution keys debug: var: remote_execution_ssh_keys <<====
- There is also a bug filed with our documentation team to have this information listed as a part of the product documentation for Red Hat Satellite 6.6.
This solution is part of Red Hat’s fast-track publication program, providing a huge library of solutions that Red Hat engineers have created while supporting our customers. To give you the knowledge you need the instant it becomes available, these articles may be presented in a raw and unedited form.