- Host had hardware problems and is no longer available.
- Host wasn't remove from RHV-M Admin portal.
- Host is in Non-Responsive state.
Host had local Storage Domain configured and it is no longer available.
Would like to remove the Storage Domain and the host as they are no longer needed.
- When trying to destroy the Storage Domain, the following error is displayed:
Error while executing action: Cannot destroy the master Storage Domain from the Data Center without another active Storage Domain to take its place. -Either activate another Storage Domain in the Data Center, or remove the Data Center. -If you have problems with the master Data Domain, consider following the recovery process described in the documentation, or contact your system administrator.
- Red Hat Virtualization (RHV-M) - 4.2.5
Subscriber exclusive content
A Red Hat subscription provides unlimited access to our knowledgebase of over 48,000 articles and solutions.