- The following exception is found in the JBoss server log:
ERROR [org.jboss.cache.buddyreplication.BuddyManager] Caught exception handling view change org.jboss.cache.CacheException: java.lang.OutOfMemoryError: GC overhead limit exceeded
- Killing one node in a cluster results in "Ou
tOfMemoryError: GC overhead limit exceeded" or "
OutOfMemoryError: Java heap space" on the remaining nodes.
- We captured a heap dump and the bulk of the retention is in a single AsyncViewChangeHandlerThread, which holds it in a byte and/or an ExposedByteArrayOutputStream.
- JBoss Enterprise Application Platform (EAP)
- Clustered configuration with buddy replication
Subscriber exclusive content
A Red Hat Subscription provides unlimited access to our knowledgebase of over 48,000 articles and solutions.