- We defined an ESB service with a
jms-listener. It works fine when just invoked once.
- But during load tests where a high number of messages are sent to the server, the following error prompts after just a few seconds:
13:35:37,827 INFO [ServiceInvoker] Unresponsive EPR: JMSEpr [ PortReference... ]
- We have already increased the JMS connection pool to
$SOA_HOME/jboss-as/server/$CONFIG/deployers/esb.deployer/jbossesb-properties.xmlas follows, but it does not seem to help:
<property name="org.jboss.soa.esb.jms.connectionPool" value="100"/>
- What needs to be done to configure SOA-P to handle a higher load?
- Red Hat JBoss SOA Platform (SOA-P)
Subscriber exclusive content
A Red Hat subscription provides unlimited access to our knowledgebase of over 48,000 articles and solutions.