- How many JBoss EAP instances JVMs can be installed on one RHEL linux OS?
- What is the maximum number for JBoss EAP nodes that can be installed on server i.e On Linux or Windows?
- My application has 48 cores and 256 GB of RAM with no virtualization. How many JBoss instances can be installed ?
- Does Red Hat have any recommendation on how many JBoss-JVM instances can be installed per machine. Not taking into account the custom application from the customer. Whether "Only one JBoss instance per core is recommended" or "Only one JBoss instance per thread is recommended" or "The only limit for the number of JBoss instances is the RAM" or "The only limit for the number of JBoss instances are the ports available".
- Does Red Hat have a use case from a customer application that heavily utilises CPU resources? If so, how many JBoss instances were installed within that architecture?
- How many CPUs does Red Hat recommend per JBoss instance?
- In terms of processing cpu power to run Fuse. What is the recommended configuration like OS / CPU no. of cores / RAM to run Fuse?
- Red Hat JBoss Enterprise Application Platform (EAP)
- All versions
Subscriber exclusive content
A Red Hat subscription provides unlimited access to our knowledgebase of over 48,000 articles and solutions.