- How do I configure a system so that yum can access Red Hat Subscription Management (RHSM) through a proxy or firewall ?
- What URLs and ports do I need to configure in my proxy server to access RHSM?
- How to access RHSM (yum) through a firewall?
- Subscription-manager and yum command fails with below network error messages:
- Network error, unable to connect to server. Please see /var/log/rhsm/rhsm.log for more information.
- error: [Errno 111] Connection refused.
- [Errno 14] PYCURL ERROR 22 - "The requested URL returned error: 407 Proxy Authentication Required.
- Unable to verify server's identity: (104, 'Connection reset by peer').
- gaierror: (-3, 'Temporary failure in name resolution').
- [Errno 256] No more mirrors to try.
- error: Tunnel connection failed: 403 Forbidden.
- [Errno 14] PYCURL ERROR 7 - "couldn't connect to host".
- Errno 14] curl#35 - "Encountered end of file" Trying other mirror.
- Unable to verify server's identity: ('_ssl.c:602: The handshake operation timed out',)
- [Errno 14] curl#35 - "TCP connection reset by peer"
- Subscription-manager command fails with the error "Tunnel connection failed: 407 authenticationrequired"
- Red Hat Subscription Manager Commands Return 'Invalid Credentials'.
- Unable to verify server's identity: certificate verify failed.
- SSLError: certificate verify failed.
- Unable to verify server's identity: [SSL: PARSE_TLSEXT] parse tlsext (_ssl.c:579).
- Unable to verify server's identity: unexpected eof.
- Unable to verify server's identity: [SSL: CERTIFICATE_VERIFY_FAILED] certificate verify failed (_ssl.c:618)
- [Errno 14] problem making ssl connection.
- [Errno 14] curl#60 - "Peer's certificate issuer has been marked as not trusted by the user."
- Red Hat Enterprise Linux (RHEL)
Subscriber exclusive content
A Red Hat subscription provides unlimited access to our knowledgebase of over 48,000 articles and solutions.