- rgmanger, misleading mount cmd in syslog
- When a service does mount a filesystem the mount command itself is logged with a severity of "err". This may confuse some monitoring. Please compare example below.
2013-03-11T16:11:15.011719+01:00,aeptst001,rgmanager:,local4,err, [fs] mount -t ext4 /dev/mapper/VGmysqldb1-LVmysqldb /opt/MYSQLDB1
- Customer is using a straightforward cluster.conf, using default log settings. They noticed that mounts of filesystems are logged at LOG_ERR priority.
- As this is a normal cluster operation, they are expecting this to be logged at a lesser priority (e.g. rgmanager's default of LOG_INFO).
- Please backport https://github.com/ClusterLabs/resource-agents/pull/220
- Red Hat Enterprise Linux 6
resource-agentsreleases prior to
Subscriber exclusive content
A Red Hat subscription provides unlimited access to our knowledgebase, tools, and much more.