- Unable to register a RHEV-H node to RHN during installation, following error message given when attempting to configure the hypervisor :
Error Message: Insufficient Software Channel Entitlements: hostname Red Hat Enterprise Linux (core server) note: One of the above Software Channel Entitlement(s) are required to provides access to: cid6957 Red Hat Enterprise Linux (v. 5 for 64-bit x86_64) Error Class Code: 70 Error Class Info: All available subscriptions for the requested channel have been exhausted. Please contact a Red Hat Network Sales associate. Explanation: An error has occurred while processing your request. If this problem persists please enter a bug report at bugzilla.redhat.com. If you choose to submit the bug report, please be sure to include details of what you were trying to do when this error occurred and details on how to reproduce this problem. Error registering to RHN account!
- Red Hat Enterprise Virtualization Hypervisor 2.2.2
- Red Hat Enterprise Virtualization Hypervisor 3.0
- Red Hat Enterprise Virtualization Hypervisor 3.1
- Red Hat Enterprise Virtualization Hypervisor 3.2
Subscriber exclusive content
A Red Hat subscription provides unlimited access to our knowledgebase, tools, and much more.