- What happens if there is a split brain in EAP / JDG cluster?
- How to detect split brain?
- Infinispan Replicated Cache Split Brain Issue
- There is an issue we need to solve when one of the nodes is disconnected from the network. It seems as though the single node accepts the updated (single node) view and does not degrade it's copy of the cache.
DEBUG [org.infinispan.remoting.transport.jgroups.JGroupsTransport] (Incoming-12,shared=tcp) New view accepted: [node1/clustered|3] [node1/clustered]
Then, when the node is brought back, we are seeing the single node rejoin the cluster and potentially overwrite the running cache with it's old copy of the data.
- Red Hat JBoss Enterprise Application Platform (EAP)
- Red Hat JBoss Data Grid (JDG)
Subscriber exclusive content
A Red Hat subscription provides unlimited access to our knowledgebase of over 48,000 articles and solutions.