- Can OpenShift VM nodes migrate between hypervisor hosts?
DRSsupported on VMs running OpenShift Kubelets
- OpenShift nodes are becoming
VMware DRS (Distributed Resources Scheduler)migration.
- Kernel errors are seen on some of the OpenShift nodes:
BUG: soft lockup detected on CPU#0
- OpenShift Container Platform (OCP) 3 - running in a virtualized environment
- VMware Distributed Resources Scheduler (DRS)
- VMware vMotion
Subscriber exclusive content
A Red Hat subscription provides unlimited access to our knowledgebase of over 48,000 articles and solutions.