- I am having trouble with video performance using the Spice protocol to connect to a Redhat or Windows VM from an IGEL thin client.
- The video will hitch every 2 seconds, and delay for 3 or 4 seconds before playing again.
- Red Hat Enterprise Virtualization (RHEV) 3.1
- The IGEL Thin Client being used is a VIA Nano CPU running a single display at 1920x1200.
- The CPU specs on the thin-client are: VIA Nano 1.3 GHz, 1GB of memory, 1GB of flash.
Subscriber exclusive content
A Red Hat subscription provides unlimited access to our knowledgebase, tools, and much more.