- VXFS filesytem cannot mount with SELinux enabled
- VXFS filesytem cannot mount with SELinux permissive
- VXFS filesystems no longer mount if SELinux is enabled or permissive.
- kernel: SELinux: (dev XXXXXX, type vxfs) has no security xattr handler
- Unable to mount VXFS filesystem after upgrading.
- Red Hat Enterprise Linux 7
- seen on selinux-policy package 3.13.1-229.el7 or newer
Subscriber exclusive content
A Red Hat subscription provides unlimited access to our knowledgebase of over 48,000 articles and solutions.