- The connection factory appears to be available (green flag) even when all brokers are stopped
- How is availability working for the connection factory subsystem?
- Datasource resource continues to be reported as available when it has no connection to a database
- Why is availability reported as
UPwhen the resource's back-end content or connection is not available?
- JBoss Operations Network (ON) 3.1, 3.2, 3.3
- JBoss Enterprise Application Platform (EAP) 4, 5, 6
- JBoss Application Server (AS) 7 plug-in for JBoss ON
- Managed resource that depends on external content such as:
No Tx Datasource,
Local Tx Datasource,
Connection Factory (Managed Server),
Pooled Connection Factory (Managed Server),
Pooled Connection Factory,
No Tx ConnectionFactory,
- Managed resource's external content is unavailable such as:
- Connection is unavailable in a datasource's connection pool
- Message broker is unavailable for a JMS connection factory
Subscriber exclusive content
A Red Hat subscription provides unlimited access to our knowledgebase of over 48,000 articles and solutions.