- A newer Docker version is already available,
docker-1.13.1-88. Is possible to directly use this one on an existing environment? What are the steps?
- Is it needed to drain the node before upgrading?
- Is it needed to reboot the system or restart OCP services after the upgrade?
- Any other dependencies needs to be upgraded?
- Is there any impact on the data inside
- Is it possible to upgrade Docker versions on application nodes in sequence as each node in one day?
Red Hat OpenShift Container Platform 3.9
Subscriber exclusive content
A Red Hat subscription provides unlimited access to our knowledgebase of over 48,000 articles and solutions.