- System previously mounting EMC PowerPath storage on boot, with LVM volumes defined in the LUNs, stops mounting the volumes on boot.
- With the root filesystem on local storage, you are able to manually work around the issue by commenting out SAN storage in
/etc/fstab, booting from local filesystem, starting the PowerPath service, uncommenting the storage mounts in
- The EMC PowerPath devices are missing after upgrade system
- Red Hat Enterprise Linux
- EMC PowerPath SAN storage
- SAN storage mounting at boot in fstab
- LVM volumes defined on SAN-presented LUNs
Subscriber exclusive content
A Red Hat subscription provides unlimited access to our knowledgebase, tools, and much more.