- We are seeing a seemingly random issue
- The keyboard is not released from the VM
- The VM is in full screen
- moving out of the VM monitor (there are 2 monitors on the client) to an application on the client system, the mouse input (clicks, drags, right-click, etc.) works fine on the client
- Keyboard input is still being directed to the VM
- Shift+F12 has no effect
- The only way to release the keyboard is to leave full screen and go back in
- Windows 7 installed on physical hardware running dual video heads
- IE 9 used to connect to RHEV Manager
- RHEL 6.4 VM running in a Spice console on the Windows 7 client.
- Spice console in full-screen mode on one of the Windows 7 video heads
- Several (4) Terminal sessions running in the RHEL 6.4 VM
- RHEV-M 3.1
- RHEV-H rhevh-6.4-20130501.0.el6_4
Subscriber exclusive content
A Red Hat subscription provides unlimited access to our knowledgebase, tools, and much more.