- Moving a cloned image from a system without NVMe disks to a system with NVMe disks results and error: "Unable to find root partition".
- Moving a cloned image between systems with unlike hardware can result in an unbootable system.
- Moving a cloned image between different architectures is unsupported. Kernels are architecture-specific.
- Red Hat Enterprise Linux v5.x
- Red Hat Enterprise Linux v6.x
- Red Hat Enterprise Linux v7.x
Subscriber exclusive content
A Red Hat subscription provides unlimited access to our knowledgebase, tools, and much more.