- Users accessing a SMB share with NTLMSSP/NTLM security and the
multiusermount option have to authenticate to the SMB server with
- Authentication has to occur each time the user logs in.
- The credentials are not cached for subsequent sessions.
- Automated CIFS credentials is not working properly.
- Red Hat Enterprise Linux 7
- Red Hat Enterprise Linux 8
- SMB file shares
Subscriber exclusive content
A Red Hat subscription provides unlimited access to our knowledgebase of over 48,000 articles and solutions.